Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.

(
Today was one of those days,
you wish would just end before it began.
*
*
I won't go into detail about its awful happenings,
but felt the need to share.
*
Right now I am hovered over a box of decadent

Burdicks Chocolates.

I am sure many of you have never heard of Burdicks Chocolates...

but those from SoVT know what I'm talking about!

These handmade pieces of art are the best chocolates you've ever had!

Their appearance should be appreciated...
*
Their flavor is something that cannot be conveyed or even truly understood!


These decadent treats have the power to cure.
(
In these seemingly simple chocolates,
is the magical ability to make,
just a bit lighter, the day's burdens...
*
they make you sigh in relief for now there is something to enjoy...
they are just incredible!


So after the crappy day of work
(which was so bad it is one for the books!)...
*
my uncontrollable evening of annoyances...
*
and my plain old terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day...
*
*
I am self medicating with one of the best treats created on this earth and a couple big glasses of red wine...
*
If I am lucky I will go to bed healed...and even a bit buzzed.
*
Let's raise our glasses and say - Here's to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment