Friday, May 28, 2010

Pre-Memorial Weekend

Still here...just been a road warrior, babysitting Super Auntie with the normal household duties sprinkled on top!
*
I do have lots to share with you all, especially some delicious food from my BF's Bridal Shower last weekend!! However, you will have to wait...with growing anticipation for the full story, which includes oh-so many delicious treats!
*
Just to share a sneak peek...
*
Sticky Rice, Mango and Coconut Ice Cream.
Outta this world delicious!!!!!!!!!!
*
So with this mouthwatering picture, I bid you all adieu for this glorious long holiday weekend. I am off to Beantown to celebrate my cousin-in-law's (not sure what else to call him) wedding this Saturday and consume some overpriced Fenway Franks and beer with the Sox on Sunday!
*
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend of fun and ask that you also take some time to remember the U.S. men and women, and their families, who have given the ultimate sacrifice through service in our country's military.
*
I am also going to be thinking about these guys...
*
It's been just over 7 weeks now since Hubs left!

Only about 25 to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment