Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Thief in our Midsts!

Initially I thought it might be the birds...mostly because I happen to see one fly off with a big ripe raspberry in it's beak.
*
Then I thought it might be the squirrels...I saw them too hanging around my raspberries.
*
But then I saw this...
*
and this...
*
...which led me to creep up to catch this!
*
HAHA, that's right! The Pups is one of my many raspberry thieves!!
*
Grandpa GreenThumb's Rockin' Raspberries
*
*
*
*
*
*
I have actually had more than enough raspberries for myself. What began as 6 inch sprigs I relocated from my Grandfather's amazing property last June, have grown into a fruitful bounty.
*
These berries are amazing. I've gotten over 3 quarts from the bush already this year and while the harvest is beginning to slow down, I've still been able to pick enough each morning to enjoy for breakfast :O)

No comments:

Post a Comment