- 4 Peppers: Cayenne, Chipotle, Red Pepper Flake, & Gochujang (Korean Red Pepper Paste)
- 2 Vinegars: Cider & Korean Double Concentrate
- 2 Sugars: Brown Sugar & Maple Syrup
- 2 Salts: Soy Sauce & Worcestershire
- 2 Spices/Powders: Garlic & Onion
- 2 Tomatoes: Double Concentrate Paste & Ketchup
- 2 Dilutions: Chicken Broth & Water
Seasoned with salt/pepper, the ribs were browned.
Braising liquid poured over and into the oven they went.
Since it was a weeknight, these only cooked for a couple hours,
and were rotated every 30 minutes or so.
After about 1.5 hours, some of the braising liquid was removed...
and simmered down into a thicker consistency.
*A side of wild rice was prepared in a 50/50 of Chicken Broth to Water.