Wednesday, November 18, 2009

It's great to be here...

Hello wandering blogger/blog reader!

I have never considered myself much of a writer, in fact other than writing endless chemistry reports in college or business proposals for my ‘day job’ I have not and do not write...until now!

Since you found this page, I am assuming you are pretty tech-savvy, which means you likely also have a Facebook page (FB), Myspace account, ‘tweet’ on twitter, or perhaps all of the above. Am I right?

I cannot tell you how many times I have posted status updates revealing my food adventures, just waiting for my ‘friends’ to react, respond and generate real conversation about the food. I have realized that instead of filling my friends' FB news feeds with my cooking obsessed updates, I best find another way to put my thoughts and experiences out there…so I give you Food Therapy 4 Me!

2 comments:

  1. This all looks delicious Susie! I will take a few loaves of that bread and a cup of minestrone soup. Oh, and some muffins too! Order up!

    -Rosie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anytime Ro...but I'm going to have to reserve these treats as temptation for your pending visit, or even perhaps a gals night back home haha! Thanks so much for stopping by the blog; I'm so glad you like it!!!

    ReplyDelete