Friday, September 28, 2012

FT4ME Relocates...

The good news is I am blogging again...
the annoying news it that I have moved my blog.

With the last couple year's of changes (i.e. deployment, pregnancy, baby) and my failed attempts to fall back into the groove of this one I've realized my blog has needed to change some too to reflect my evolution.  

What does this mean?  

Many of my posts will in fact be generated from my iPhone - The Blogspot/Blogger app costs $5 and has terrible recent reviews, while the WordPress one is free and has so far not been terrible to navigate.

My posts will continue to share food within our lives, but may also stray sometimes to reflect life moments I want to capture.

If you're still interested in food and bad writing, please by all means check it out!

http://langdonthomas.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment