Friday, July 15, 2011

The Little Ms. Homemaker Part of Things

When I first began this blog I was on a quest...

This was my journey to learn, as a 20-something, how to make delicious food and try new things. 

My motivation?   Practice makes perfect

In my mind, if I practiced recipes and cooking techniques now, I would be able to produce delicious meals in a snap for my 'family' later

Now I present to you, The Cheese Sandwich.

Yup, it's as simple as it looks and sounds - 12 Grain Bread, VT Cheddar Cheese, Pickle, Lettuce, Tomato, Sweet Onion and Mayo.

I'd also like to share this beautiful fruit salad.

Which is representative of my recent fruit mania.

Why the flash back to my purpose?  And why the heck am I sharing of these two meals...or rather cravings??

That's right folks, we have a 'bun in the oven' and I am on verge of becoming a bona fide Little Ms. Homemaker!

We're 16 weeks along now, with 24 to go  :o)

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Such exciting news! You better be eating all the right stuff now!

    ReplyDelete